Healthcare Distribution Direct is a nationwide delivery company based in Gomersal, Cleckheaton.
We specialize in the delivery, installation, demonstration and handover of all types of healthcare products and furniture and due to ever-increasing demands and delivery requests we are looking to increase the size of our Customer Service Team.
We are excited to advertise for a new position for a Customer Service Officer to come and join our ever-expanding and passionate team.
You will be working with customers over the phone throughout the day and will need the ability to manage your workload effectively – Positive thinking skills are essential, as is working both as part of a team and on your own initiative, reporting directly to our Operations Manager
The ideal candidate will be joining our passionate team assisting our clients and team in booking in customer deliveries, engineer callouts and general enquiries, in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Answering Inbound telephone calls.
- Maintain and update customer accounts using our bespoke software.
- Handling of customer and client issues and ensuring the best possible outcome.
- Liaise with customer, engineers and client to ensure the customer has the best deliver experience
- Answering customer email enquiries and dealing with them appropriately.
You will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Empathy and understanding
- Strong computer skills
- Keep a calm and pleasant tone at all times
- Able to multitask
- Good telephone manner
Full training on all products and systems will be provided.